Founded 1857/58 to make wheat and rye bread. Owned apart from one in Stettin also a production facility in Züllchow (at the Oder river). Annual production of some 50.000 ton. The countess of Schwerin was a longtime member of the board. Liquidated 1907-09 but a new company under the same name was formed to start the business up again. Finally dissolved in the early 1930s.